Monday, March 14, 2005

i'm tired of listening
i'm tired of explaing
i'm tired of trying
i'm tired of crying

i'm tired of you
my tears have run dry.

under major huge depression
is no laughing matter.
never would i have imagined
that i thought that sucidal
was the only solution that could
solve all my problems.

funny how the teachers had to
accompany me here and there in
school on friday just to make
sure that i dont do anything silly.

under counselling in school
right now with ms teojl.
dunno how in the world
am i gonna let her find
out about all thats been
troubling me these few weeks.
but one things sure is that shes
definitely gonna get it out of
me somehow.

anyway!
i would like to say a
huge thank you to all those
who have been there for me,
trying to put the smile back
onto my face, as well as for
being the railings i was
holding onto while falling.

esp to my darling SHAKEIT!
and sheila! i really wouldnt
have known what it would have
been like w/o yawl, seriously.
i love the both of you so damn
much pleasee! MMMMWAAAAAHHHHH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home